Executive Director / Founder
- A social worker graduate from Uganda Christian University
- A young woman activist and gender advocate by training.
- She is a TuWezeshe Akina Dada fellow under Akina Mama W’Afrika, 2018 a bespoke feminist leadership development and mentoring program for young African women of African heritage from East Africa and UK.
- She is an alumni of the first batch of African Presidential Leadership Programme (APLP) from the National Training Academy of Egypt-Cairo, 2019.
- She is a 2030 catalyst network member-a global movement of social entrepreneurs and innovators from all sectors with one goal: Attaining SDGs by 20230.
- She is a member of the She Leads Country steering committee under the She Leads Programme – a gender transformative consortium of CSOs in strategic partnership between INGOs (including Plan, FEMNET, TdH) and partners in 9 African countries.
GYW Lead Mentor